Philippine’s First Food NFT Concept
- BMKN NFT is the very first NFT food concept in the Philippines.
- BMKN will be releasing 1,000 NFT’s for customers to be part of Bánh Mì Kitchen’s journey to the Metaverse.
- To be purchased on Opensea via Polygon/MATIC Crypto coin
- Utilities comes with consumable items, special exclusive experience and access to Bánh Mì Kitchen’s Virtual Restaurant in Sandbox
NFT Tiers and Allocation
- First Drop 100pcs – Pre Sale WL 100 MATIC (Pixel art design of virtual food and drinks, Filipino Limited Edition Independence Day inspired collection)
- Second Drop 300pcs – Public Sale 240 MATIC (Pixel Art Design, Limited Edition BMKN memorabilia)
- Third Drop 600pcs – Public Sale 240 MATIC ( Pixel Art Design, Special Design TBA)
- NFT Creation, Crafting of PR Kits with Social Media Teaser Ads
- Rennovation of SM Megamall Branch
- Trademark Registration
- Anniversary Event at Bánh Mì Kitchen SM Megamall Branch
- Talk Show Event at Air Media NFT Gallery
- Rare Drops for SM Megamall customers
- Purchase Land in SandBox 3×3
- Complete the Sandwich Experience = Unique NFT
- DAO Voting for release of Limited Edition Bánh Mì NFT’s
- Launch of Virtual Restaurant in SandBox
Meet the Team
How it Works?
As the first of its kind, BMKN NFT is focused around utility. Customers can own a virtual food and drink that can be used and enjoy on the virtual restaurant in Sandbox. Also the NFT serves as a consumable ticket to Bánh Mì Kitchen’s SM Megamall Branch. Owning this NFT means being part of Bánh Mì Kitchen’s journey to the Metaverse.
As an NFT, the membership becomes an asset to the token holder, which can later be sold, transferred to others on the secondary market. By utilizing NFT’s, BMKN is able to create a loyal, member-community that we can provide special experiences for. NFT’s create new modernistic financial models, which will allow BMKN to deliver an exceptional and sustainable product for years to come.
How to Purchase a BMKN NFT?
The BMKN NFT can be purchased with a cryptocurrency called Polygon/MATIC through Opensea.io WETH (Wrapped ETH).
What is MATIC and how do I get it?
MATIC is the cryptocurrency of Polygon. You will need a private hot wallet to receive your membership token.
Purchase of these Virtual Food and Drinks is in the form of a Non-Fungible Token (NFT). It will be available on our website in 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
A non-fungible token is a unique and non-interchangeable unit of data stored on a digital ledger. NFTs can be used to represent easily-reproducible items such as photos, videos, audio, and other types of digital files as unique items, and use blockchain technology to establish a verified and public proof of ownership
A hot wallet refers to a virtual currency wallet that is accessible online, and it facilitates cryptocurrency transactions between the owner and end-users. A collection of private keys stored on a program connected to the internet is used to store and send different currencies such as Etherium, Bitcoin, etc.
Hot wallets is how you would store NFTs. When you buy MATIC from an exchange, the MATIC is often stored in an account balance for you. These account balances might not be set up to receive NFTs if you use it to send funds.
After the process is successful, BMKN NFT will be automatically transferred into your hot wallet
Once you own a BMKN NFT, you will be able to enjoy perks and utilities.
Launching is on August, 2022
Once a person purchases the original token from BMKN, all future transactions happen on a secondary market, such as Opensea.io.
OpenSea is the first and largest peer-to-peer marketplace for cryptogoods (like an eBay for crypto assets), which include collectibles, gaming items, and other virtual goods backed by a blockchain. On OpenSea, anyone can buy or sell these items through a smart contract.
- I already bought some MATIC (base price + gas fees) Polygon/MATIC
- I have a compatible wallet already installed on my device or browser (Metamask)
- I have kept my password and seed phrase for my wallet secure
- I understand that BMKN has no ability to reset your wallet password or recovery of your seed phrase
- I have moved the funds into my compatible wallet
Mission and Vision
Bánh Mì Kitchen’s mission is
to offer unique and
recognizable BMKN NFTs
that promotes brand loyalty
and expands our market
base to the next generation.
Moreover, Bánh Mì Kitchen
also envisions to be the first
food establishment in the
Philippines to offer exclusive
and worthwhile incentives
through NFTs by building a
community that transcends
to the Metaverse.